Monday, August 4, 2014
The color wipe technique, anybody can do this!
Ermahgerd!!! Today I wanna show you a technique I came up with, I'm calling it the color wipe technique and it's SO easy, anybody can do this! I was swatching the Gothic Gala Lacquers Rave collection last week and as I was cleaning up my cuticles so I could take pictures, I wiped my brush on a tissue. All of those colors together looked SO freaking cool, I figured I had to do something with it! Click to see my tutorial AND the glow shot!
- OPI Alpine snow for the base color
- Essie Matte About You to give me a rough surface to work on
- All of the neon polishes from the Gothic Gala Rave collection
- A flat brush from a local craft store
- Essence non-acetone remover (the one that smells really good!)
- Black & white acrylic paint for the flowers
- My Christrio Scotland brush
Go on now, watch the video! You know you want to... ;-)
Music "Hachiko The Faithful Dog" by The Kyoto Connection
Available on the Free Music Archive freemusicarchive.org/
Under CC BY license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
I received the complete Gothic Gala Lacquers Rave collection as a press sample for an honest review. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and not influenced in any way other than the quality of the product itself.